You are Visitor No:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

AINVSA (TPMANI) Joins the STRUGGLE

AINVSA/CEC/2013/0015 Dated 8th February 2013
                                                                

                                               Notice of AINVSA

                               Start Indefinite Strike

To

All CEC, REC, SEC Members & Unit Members of AINVSA,
Principals & Staff of JNVs
Staff of ROs and HQ
Sir/ Madam,
After discussions (Over Phone) with CEC, REC,SEC and units of AINVSA has decided to joint and render all supports to the strike presently going on in JNVs of some states .
AINVSA consider this move as an effort to safeguard the Staff presently involved from threatened disciplinary action by the Commissioner of NVS.
At present , as only 30 % of the staff are involving the strike , AINVSA exhorts the remaining 70% of our unit members also to take part and support the movements . it is also requested to be an the front till our demands are met.
Hence, all AINVSA Units are requested to intimate the same in advance to the respective District Collectors and Principals and joint the indefinite strike we.f 11/02/2013, Monday.
Press meeting and protest march should be organized at all Capital Cities to bring the move into public notice . all units are requested to assist the move by preparing Posters and notice and be in close contact with AINVSA leaders in your respective area/ me. Other Communication will come shortly.
Yours faithfully,
(T P Mani)
National President
AINVSA,CEC

1 comment :

pradipta kumar pal said...

NAVODAYA SELECTION TEST IN JEOPARDY
The indefinite strike call given by the staff of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mundali, Cuttack and other Navodaya Vidyalayas of Odisha in support of their pension and other demands reached its third day with no sign of any solution till date.
The deputy commissioner of NVS, Bhopal region, Mr M Kalim has requested all the staff to withdraw from the strike in the best interest of the students, failing which, departmental action will be taken against them.
The staff representatives of all the Navodaya Vidyalayas are also planning to meet the Governor of Odisha to submit a memorandum in support of their demands. The union leaders have also met the union fertilizer minister Mr Srikant Jena and apprised him their legitimate demands. Meanwhile the teachers of Navodaya Vidyalaya have decided to boycott their duties in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Seclection Test (JNVST) 2013 which is scheduled to be held on 10th feb 2013. The boycott of the exam will severely hamper the examination process and affect the future of thousands of meritorious students in the state.
P K Pal
Teacher
JNV Mundali, Cuttack
Mob: 9040157350