NPF-NAVODAYA PENSION FORUM
(A COMMON FORUM OF REGISTERED EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATIONS UNDER NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI, MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT,DEPT.OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & LITERACY,GOVT.OF INDIA)
MEMBERS: ALL INDIA NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA STAFF ASSOCIATION (AINVSA) NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI EMPLOYEES WELFARE ASSOCIATION (NVSEWA) ALL INDIA JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA PRINCIPAL FORUM (AIJNVPF) ALL INDIA NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CATERING ASSISTANTS ASSOCIATION (AINVCAA)
Minutes of the meeting held on 16th October,2011 at Radhakrishna Mandir, New Delhi
1. Sri.T P Mani,National president,AINVSA
2. Sri.A K Gaur,National Working President,AINVSA Sri.
3. J K Singh,national General Secretary,AINVSA
4. Sri.Raj Kumar, National General Secretary NVSEWA.
5. Sri.M S Yadav,General secretary,NVSEWA
6. Sri.Krishan Kumar,National Vice-President,AINVSA
7. Sri.R S Tomar,Organising Secretary,AINVSA,Haryana
8. Sri.Arjun Gite,Vice President
9. Sri.Sanjeet Kumar Singh,President, JNVCAMEWA
10. Sri.Bijay Kumar,National President , JNVCAMEWA
11. Smt.Sunita Bhatt.NVSEWA
12. Sri.Vijay Kumar Jha, AINVSA, CEC
13. Sri.Umesh Rao, National Joint Secretary
14. Sri.P C Jha, Regional Organising Secretary,AINVSA
15. Sri.Rajan K M, National Publication Secretary
16. Ms.mary K P,Joint Secretary AINVSA
17. Sri.R N Tonde,General Secretary,AINVSA,Pune Region
The meeting began with a silent prayer to pay homage to the Smt……… Wife of Sri. Alok Verma, Joint Commissioner (Admn), NVS, New Delhi who passed away recently.
The meeting was presided over by Sri.T P. Mani,National President, AINVSA. Sri J K Singh delivered the welcome address. He briefly explained the recent efforts under taken by the service associations in New Delhi to bring the issue of implementation of GOI Pension to the notice of high profile political leaders, Ministers and administers of Gov. of India and persuade them to initiate positive steps in the favour of NVS staff.
The following resolutions have been passed in the meeting :
Item-1 : It has been unanimously resolved to file a case in the Supreme Court for GOI Pension for NVS staff.
Item-2 : It has been unanimously resolved to form a common forum.The common forum will be known as “Navodaya Pension forum”.Only registered Associations will be considered as the members of the NPF.All India Navodaya Vidyalaya staff Association,Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti employees welfare Association,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayalaya catering Assistants &Mess Staff Welfare Association,All India Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Principal Forum shall be the members of NPF.
Item- 3: A Steering Committee comprising the following members has been constituted to look after the various aspects of general functioning of NPF:
1. Sri. A K GAUR, Working President,AINVSA,
2. Sri. J K SINGH, General Secretary,AINVSA
3. Sri. K M RAJAN, Publication Secretary,AINVSA
4. Sri. R N TONDE, Organising Secretary,AINVSA
5. Sri. S. KANNAN, Principal, JNV South Goa
6. Sri. RAKTHNAKARAN, Principal, JNV, TVM
7. Sri. PRABHAKARA REDDY, Principal, JNV Vizhakapattanam
8. Smt. ANURADHA, Principal,
9. Smt. SANTHY, Principal, JNV Wayanad, Kerala
10. Sri. NARAYANAN, Principal, JNV Calicut, Kerala
11. Sri. M S YADAD,General Secreatary, NVSEWA
12. Sri. SOORYA PRAKASH,GeneralSecretary,NVSEWA,Hyderabad Region
13. Smt. SUNITHA BHATT,Vice-President, NVSEWA,Chandigarh Region
14. Sri. K M SHARMA,General Secretary, NVEWA,Jaipur Region
15. Sri.BIJAY KUMAR, National President, JNVCAMEWA
16. Sri. PANKAJ KUMAR, Gen. Secretary, JNVCAMEWA
17. Sri SANJEETH KUMAR Singh, President,JNVCAMEWA, Jaipur Region
18. Sri. UMESH RAO,Joint Secretary,CEC,AINVSA,
19. Sri. R.S.TOMAR, Organising Secretary,AINVSA, Haryana
20. Sri. PC JHA, Organising Secretary, AINVSA, Bhopal Region
Item- 4: It has been unanimously accepted that the following senior members shall be the patrons of NPF :
Sri.V L Balasubramanian,President, AIJNVPF
Sri. M K Pawa, Asstt.Commissioner, NVS
Sri. Raj Kumar Radi,NVSEWA
Sri. Bhim Rao Sirsat,
Sri. T P Mani, National president,AINVSA
Item 5 : It has been unanimously resolved the fund will be raised by each association from its own members. The amount will be deposited separately in the account of the National Committee of each Association. The account will be maintained by every association and periodically brought to the notice of its members. The amount for expenditure towards Supreme court case for Pension shall be contributed by every Association. Such amount will be remitted to the Finance Secretary of NPF Finance Committee. The expenditures shall be approved by the Finance Committee. The expenditures will be audited by the finance Committee and Presented at periodic meetings of the General Body of all the Committees. The expenditure statement will be circulated to all staff members all over India by the Finance Secretary of NPF.
Item 6: It has been unanimously resolved to form a Finance committee consisting of the following members :
Sri. J K Singh, AINVSA
Sri. M S Yadav, NVSEWA
Sri. Sanjeeth Kumar Singh, JNVCAMEWA
Item 7 : A Legal Committee comprising the following members has been constituted :
Sri. Shiv Narain Sharma, NVSEWA
Sri, Anil Sharma, NVSEWA
Sri. Rajan K M, AINVSA
Sri. Vijay Kumar Jha, AINVSA
Sri. Pankaj Kumar, JNVCAMEWA
Sri. Bijay Kumar, JNVCAMEWA
Item 8 : it has been unanimously resolved that the expenditure on Supreme Court case will be accounted from the date of fixing the advocate, assigning the case and remittance of the necessary amounts.The expenditure of the members will be paid from such date and as per the instructions and rules laid by the Finance Committee after proper approval.
Item 9: It has been unanimously resolved to entrust Sri. Rajan K M, AINVSA and Sri. J K Singh, AINVSA the responsibility of the task of correspondence relating to the activities of NPF on national basis both in English and Hindi.
Item 10: It has been unanimously resolved that the members of the legal committee will propose the names of the advocates from which the advocate(s) will be selected after going through proper scrutiny of credentials and other parameters.
While concluding the meeting vote of thanks was proposed combinedly by Sri.Raj Kumar Radi, Gen Secretary NVSEWA.