You are Visitor No:

Friday, June 26, 2015

Water Inundation at JNV Amreli, costs a family.


                                                     CONDOLENCES

Condolences from All employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Family to Shri. A.K.Sharma, PGT History,
JNV Amreli, Gujarat for the demise of his daughter,son and wife in the natural calamity of water inundation (flooding of water) in the premises of JNV Amreli, lead by heavy rain  in this district .
 
AINVSA laments over the catastrophic death of the members of his family., may their soul rest in peace and GOD give strength to Shri AK Sharma to bear this irreparable untimely great loss.
 

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

May I please get his contact number and Address in UP?
My name is Nidhi, I was his student in JNV Sabarkantha. I would be very grateful to you if you please do me this much favour.